Great vegan recipes ❤️❤️
Hello everyone!!Trying to be vegan or just want to eat healthier?
Here are some delicious vegan recipes to try out.
So yeah, now let's get started!
Vegan meringues ❤️
400g can chickpeas
100g golden caster sugar
1. Heat oven to 110C/90C fan/gas ¼ and line a baking tray. Drain a 400g can of chickpeas over a bowl, and save the chickpeas for another recipe.
2. Using an electric whisk, whisk the chickpea water to soft peaks, like egg whites. Add 100g golden caster sugar, a little at a time, whisking constantly until thick and glossy.
3. Spoon or pipe the meringue in blobs, about 8cm wide, over the tray. Bake for 1 hr 15 mins until crisp. Leave to cool, then you can pile with soya cream and fruit for a delicious vegan dessert.
Vegan white pizza ❤️
For the pizza dough
500g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
1 tsp dried yeast
1 tsp caster sugar
1 ½ tbsp olive oil, plus extra
For the white sauce
150g silken tofu
100ml almond milk
1 garlic clove, crushed
¼ tsp nutmeg
1-2 tsp lemon juice
1 sliced courgette, red chilli flakes, 2 tbsp nutritional yeast, rosemary sprigs, grated vegan pizza cheese, handful of fresh spinach leaves, cooked and cooled new potatoes, sliced
fresh basil or oregano leaves, chilli oil and vegan parmesan
1. Put the flour, yeast and sugar in a large bowl. Measure 150ml of cold water and 150ml boiling water into a jug and mix them together – this will mean your water is a good temperature for the yeast. Add the oil and 1 tsp salt to the warm water then pour it over the flour. Stir well with a spoon then start to knead the mixture together in the bowl until it forms a soft and slightly sticky dough. If it’s too dry add a splash of cold water.
2. Dust a little flour on the work surface and knead the dough for 10 mins. Put it back in the mixing bowl and cover with cling film greased with a few drops of olive oil. Leave to rise in a warm place for 1 hr or until doubled in size.
3. Heat oven to 220C/200C/gas 9 and put a baking sheet or pizza stone on the top shelf to heat up. Once the dough has risen, knock it back by punching it a couple of times with your fist then kneading it again on a floured surface. It should be springy and a lot less sticky. Set aside while you prepare the white sauce.
4. Put all the ingredients for the sauce together in a blender (or in a jug and blend with a stick blender) until smooth and slightly thickened.
5. Divide the dough into 2 or 4 pieces (depending on whether you want to make large or small pizzas) shape into balls and flatten each piece out as thin as you can get it with a rolling pin or using your hands. Make sure the dough is well dusted with flour to stop it sticking. Dust another baking sheet with flour then put a pizza base on top – spread 5-6 tbsp of the white sauce mixture on top and add your chosen toppings then drizzle with a little olive oil. Put it in the oven on top of your preheated baking tray and cook for 10-12 mins or until the base is puffed up and the sauce is starting to turn golden in patches.
6. Repeat with the rest of the dough and toppings – you may have a little white sauce left over which will keep for the next day in the fridge. Serve pizzas with fresh basil leaves or chilli oil if you like and sprinkle vegan parmesan over the top just after baking.
Vegan Pancakes ❤️
1 1/2 cups white spelt flour you can use all-purpose flour if you wish
1 1/2 Tablespoons baking powder
1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk I use unsweetened coconut milk
3 Tablespoons organic cane sugar
3 Tablespoons organic canola oil or coconut oil
1/8 teaspoon salt
vegan buttery spread for pan
1.Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Add wet ingredients, and let rise for about five minutes.
3. Melt a tablespoon of vegan buttery spread in a large frying pan over medium heat (I have an electric stove and put the burner at about 5).
4. Spoon the batter into the pan, and cook until you see the edges starting to turn golden brown (about 5 minutes or so).
5. Flip pancakes and continue to cook until done, about 3 more minutes.
6. Serve with vegan buttery spread and syrup, or desired fruit topping.
I hope you all enjoy these delicious snacks!❤️
As always, feel free to message me if you want to leave a suggestion for my future articles or simply if you just wanna talk to someone or if you wanna ask something here is my instagram https://www.instagram.com/lily_montana55/ ❤️
Thank you for taking your time to read this, love you ❤️
A la Une sur PourElles
Great vegan recipes ❤️❤️
Hello everyone!!Trying to be vegan or just want to eat healthier? Here are some delicious vegan recipes to try out. So yeah, now let's get started! Vegan meringues...
Allure Magazine April 2008 Cover
Laeticia Hallyday "essaie" de négocier avec David et Laura
Laeticia Hallyday, engagee dans une bataille judiciaire autour du testament americain de Johnny, qui desherite a son profit les enfants du chanteur,...
PHOTOS. Meghan Markle et le prince Harry: les photos les plus mignonnes de...
C'est leur première visite en Australie. Arrivés lundi 15 octobre, Meghan Markle et le prince Harry ont entamé leur tournée dans le Pacifique avant le début des Invictus Games...
David Hallyday: Cette personne qui lui fait oublier la sortie de l'album de...
Vendredi 19 octobre, il n'est question que de l'album posthume de Johnny Hallyday, Mon Pays c'est l'Amour. Sorti il y a quelques heures, le disque le plus attendu de l'année...
The Voice Kids 5 - Jenifer: Son évolution physique en images depuis la Star Ac'
Depuis sa victoire retentissante à la toute première édition de la Star Academy en 2001, Jenifer a fait son petit bonhomme de chemin. Au fil des années, la chanteuse, coach...
Meghan Markle enceinte : la femme du prince Harry se confie sur ses...
C'est incontestablement la bonne nouvelle de ces derniers jours outre-Manche. Meghan Markle et le prince Harry seront parents au printemps prochain! Qu'importe sa grossesse, la...